Friday, November 30, 2007

Last Family Trip

This is from our last trip to Nauvoo. We had a wonderful time and met up with LOTS of friends and family. We were blessed to find loads of Family History!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

I love it! Keep it up. Isn't it fun?

Christi said...

Howdy all! this is tu-tu 4's (is that right?) wife. :) Yeah for blogging! We're excited that we'll be able to "see" you again!

Is the Candymaker's Gift the one about the candy cane? Andy Jolley read a book to us for home teaching 2 years ago and I would love to get it, but can't remember the name. I hope that's it :).

love you!!!!

La Familia Mata said...

Yeah for the temple! We miss having Nauvoo near us. You will have to come out to Utah to visit us. We have a "few" temples out this way.