skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We were running on SCHEDULE, we closed our loan and showed up at home to pick up our kids. Grab a diaper bag and head out the door. As I am picking up my coat, I hear my kids scream, " There is a car flipped upside down in our yard. Somebody is hurt, their car is upside down! I yell back, "Call 911. Call 911. Now." I ran outside forgetting my coat. The guy climbs out his trunk as his doors are pinned shut. He is ok. Worried about insurance, but ok. It took several hours to clear everything and everyone but we made a new friend named Todd and put him at ease for what could have been a disastrous affair. We were grateful to have been home to help and to warm him up with Hot Chocolate and snacks and to help the wrecker get it flipped. We did make it to one of our Christmases eventually and had a great day but the highlight was serving another one of God's children. What great blessings we can find
0 comments:
Post a Comment