Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My bathtub walked out the door!

Ok, maybe they carried it out the door. Nevermind. Anyway, I was sad to purchase my tub and a few days after the warranty expired, the bathtub failed. Ugh! So I am left with my first desire! A claw foot tub. It looks much nicer now and matches and where my shower used to live I will have the amazing wall of cabinets! See, there are blessings everywhere, unless you are my husband that is killing his back doing the work alongside with Nicole.


2 comments:

Jolley's said...

I will make you a hat. Give me your e-mail and address and I'll make one for one or more of your little guys.

Christi said...

Wow! Nicole sure has changed! Short blond hair! :)

ps i love claw foot tubs. what are you going to do with it? (I understand that it is broken but everything is good for SOMETHING, right?)