Saturday, June 13, 2009

Little Boy Blue


Trying to get my entryway tiles in and trying to talk to a friend that had stopped by, I guess I was distracted. I had previously found said child with a bottle of Food Dye. I promptly removed it and went back to the tasks at hand after putting in in the top shelf of the cupboard. This 2 year old, pulled it out and had a party. We were emptying the cupboards and apparently prefers blue to white countertops. He is still blue, a half hour soak in the tub only lessened the effects on everything he touches. I swear somedays I think I need the naps more than they do.....

3 comments:

The Hanselmann Family said...

I hope that the counter will bleach out! Crazy kid!

Piepee said...

Aren't kids great. He was just exersizing his creativity. He looks good in blue! Love ya!

Frisbies Forever said...

This is Mikayla, Thanks Aunt Piepee!