Upon entering the Drs. office today, she looked at me and smiled. "Why, there is considerably less of you today." I said, "Well, we didn't have to bring everyone." She protested, "No, I mean of you, just you. You are a lot smaller than a couple weeks ago." I think I will do extra on my workout today. :)
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




2 comments:
Now THAT is about the best quote ever! congrats! :)
LOVE it!! A few weeks ago a lady at church said something very similar. I'd mentioned that I don't get to see her much anymore since I've been in Primary and she says, "Well, I seem to only being seeing half of you these days". It feels good to have people notice when you're working so hard. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to SEE you again.
Post a Comment