Official. I ordered a Zune Baby! That was my reward for winning the last challenge. It came up in my price range and dropped magically when I needed it to with TWICE the gb! Love Amazon! So, I will be sporting a new PINK Zune. Why are pink cheaper? Not a clue. But I realize how important music is to keeping me motivated. It is getting harder to lose as I get closer to my goal weight. What you say? You are still fat. Yes, but the numbers move slower now because my body is used to the challenge now. SO, in order to support my goal of not giving up, I shall increase my music selection to reduce boredom and inspire me to step it up. It would be so easy to just give up now with everything being so stressful but I have another goal in mind. I want to NOT be insulin resistant. I want to shop and not feel bad about the size I grab. I want to feel comfortable in my skin. I want to feel healthy and strong. I want to BE strong. I want to look better than when I married my husband and I want to feel good about myself again. So here is to hoping it comes soon and PLEASE tell me what music inspires you. I want to add a few songs for celebration of hitting my 3rd Goal. 65 lbs. down Baby. Working on Goal #4!
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




3 comments:
Yeah for Lorianne!! Great job!!
good job! keep it up. You will do it!
UM. WOW! 65 LBS! I feel the need to lurk you and get all the helpful tips I can. :)
Keep going!
Post a Comment