Anyone confused why I might have more grey hair this month? As we have become increasingly excited, we have had more oopsies. Gherkin was helping with Potato Candy with the first of the mishaps. The second being Frosty and Puppie trying to make their own Hot Chocolate while Mommy was busy with a knife. Keep in mind, this was under close adult supervision. I can't even imagine what the house would be like without it!!!! It's going to be a long winter. Oh and if you ever wonder, this much chocolate mix on two boys does turn bath water brown, just like Puppie's face. Methinks I might need a new vacuum. It just takes a huge beating somedays and doesn't pick up as much as it used to. I wonder why???? I am not really complaining, I am just amazed. Like the frowny face? Plan B took it after I told her about my day. Oh, and a 7 pound (seriously) bag of frozen butternut squash hit me in the head. I think I should just go back to bed and forget all about the roast I was preparing for tonight and call it a day. Heck, it's snowing like crazy anyway.
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




2 comments:
Put the roast in the crock pot and go back to bed and let that squash just thaw on the table. Who needs chopped vegg on the side anyway?
oh we have had moments like that with hot chocolate and sugar. it is never fun to clean up!! EVER!!
Post a Comment