Monday, August 10, 2009

The Wedding

I don't even know where to start......
The beginning, I am not even sure where that is.
Well, maybe we will start with the day of....
Night before?
We had 2 people working on gettin us songs up until the last minute since my external crashed holding hostage all my music and pictures. I got to see my good friend from HS, James and hang out with him for a while. That was fun. My sister and Sir Talks A Lot came with me and she recognized his older brother as a friend from HS too. So it was like a HS reunion of sorts. STAL was just happy to have anyone listen to him and talk about music and electronics with. : )
We left decorating the church at 11pm, which brought us home at 1 am and went to sleep at 2am. 4 am the alarm sounded and it was roller coaster ever after that.
But more of the details tomorrow. I am tired and facebook is being weird about uploading pictures. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. So I will catch up tomorrow.

0 comments: