Official Video for Disney
Click on this link and push the buttons. You will get to the video that shows the fireworks at takeoff. SO AWESOME!
I have never really wanted to do anything big. For me, this is HUGE. I talk to a lot of people, and can even talk a lot, but I am basically a very shy person. This seems even doable to me. 14,000 women to compete and encourage with. Able to do something for me and say I did it. Even if I can't keep up with everyone else, I will finish, if not 2011, 2012. You know the more I put my physical, mental and spiritual into balance, changes are happening within me. I have less tolerance for rebellion and stupidity, but I have more compassion for struggles and feel more joy. This is becoming quite the journey for me. Let's fill the van and see how many are ready to throw their tiara in the ring. Who's afraid of the big, bad Taira? Not me. This is going to be the adventure of a lifetime! Another encouragement to not give up to stay focused on the goal of getting healthy and feeling like ME again.
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




1 comments:
Any reason to go to Disney World Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But this is cool.
Post a Comment