The count down begins. Everyone has their new clothes and shoes. Most everything is crossed off the lists. Backpacks are assembled and filled. Lined up and ready for the sound of the bus to stop and hold traffic for the safe passage of my kids. It is an exciting time. Everyone has to keep poking around and looking in and checking bags 15 times. It is going to be a different year. Puppie and I have a FULL schedule ahead of us. We will be busy this year. It will be an adjustment, but it will also be fun. I have writers cramp from filling out all the forms, and I am pretty sure we killed 2 trees, but they are finally done and filed and ready to go to the school tomorrow. This summer has gone FAST. I only have a few more goals to complete in a couple weeks but we made a big dent and it is still possible. SO grateful for the extra time we have been allotted as a family this last couple weeks. It has been needed. Ryan and Nicole are back visiting and working and it has been WONDERFUL. She is looking so beautiful pregnant. It is going to be an exciting year with all kinds of changes, changes in our family, many additions and most importantly changes within us. New boundaries and more love. Not sure that was possible, but I was wrong. It is.
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




3 comments:
They're already back to school?!? bummer.
No, just getting ready. ALMOST though...
need to get started.
Post a Comment