Friday, October 22, 2010

Here is what I got.....


So you can't see from these pictures, but the top is all smeared and the color was supposed to be the color  of my living room walls or carpet. Not even close. It has black around the bottom edge and the blue is so dark, it looked black. You could only tell the difference because it was a little shinier. The colors were all kinda smeared together. The white had traces of every other color. It was so funny though. I still can't believe what I thought were simple instructions turned so out of whack. Not sure why the purple didn't come out the same on the camera but it was so purple. Much brighter though. Still makes me giggle. Thank Goodness it was just us!

4 comments:

Piepee said...

Unlike mine that said "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living in my heart you'll be in a black heart with ruffle"
Wish I would have taken a picture. Looking back now it makes me giggle. But I can admit not so much the day of the adoption party.

Dianne said...

Didn't you ask for a one layer cake? People are crazy.

Frisbies Forever said...

Yes, I did. It was HILARIOUS!

Dianne said...

I think you should submit it to cakewrecks. for real.