Friday, May 2, 2008

Exciting News!

www.FrisbieConstruction.com & frisbieconstruction@yahoo.com

Please check out our REAL website and let me know what you think. I have been studying this for a little while and am a little nervous as I have never done this before. PLEASE COMMENT THIS TIME! I really could use some inspiration. ; ) The link is on the side of the page too.

5 comments:

Dianne said...

I think it looks good. If your're looking for feedback...I'd watch the run on sentences in parts. It can make the paragraphs feel too wordy. The site is well mapped out. It can't be easy trying to put it all together with everything else going on in your life.

Anonymous said...

I don't know much about websites and stuff but as a consumer I think it looks good. Not to muddled up with loads of info and confusing, just simple. Good Job!

Dianne said...

I was thinking that maybe you could make a gallery of homes that have had work done in them. Such as pictures of kitchen remodels, house construction, bath, etc of course course with permission of the owners. Maybe you could even do before and after pictures. It's an idea.

Frisbies Forever said...

Actually I tried and they wouldn't post. I am going to try again next month. I may just not be able to do it more than once a month. IDK. I have lots of ideas to revise, but I had 5 kids under 3 jump on my laptop and it is in repairs for a while. I LOVE EXTERNAL HARDRIVES! Wish me luck. This computer is just too slow.

La Familia Mata said...

Where'd you go? Maybe you are on your way too visit Utah? Wishful thinking! Hope things are going well for you and your family!