The Big 5 Tag
10 Years Ago: I was living in Dubuque with my sister and raising my kids by myself. We were trying to sort our lives out, it was much better than it should have been. Thanks, Marianne!
5 Years Ago: I was meeting my Eternal Companion and having the most wonderful time dating him.
5 Months Ago: I was working on my house and wondering why I ever moved to Washington.
5 Things on my To Do list today: Slaying the Laundry monster, organizing the kids on chores, Submitting a Show, Finding my Husbands work items, and unpacking from the crazy weekend we just finished.
5 Snacks I enjoy: Grapes, Apples, Sprite, Caramels, and Ice Cream.
5 Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire: Invest more, Buy a HUGE farm and a HUGE garden that I would can and do tons of things to teach others to be self-sufficient, Take my kids on a Family History Excursion to see where all of our families haled from, Pay off others debts in secret and start a foundation to help abused children.
5 of my Bad Habits: Only 5? I'll try. Dovetailing, using vocabulary others don't understand, eating instead of exercising to reduce stress, bottling up my feelings so I don't hurt others, not saying no when I really should.
5 Places I have lived: Cedar Falls, Dysart, Waterloo, Omaha and Washington.
5 Things people may not know about me:
1. I wanted to be a Platform Artist or a Doctor. Still want to be in the Medical Field.
2. I am learning Web Design among other things.
3. Moderation is not my strong suit.
4. I use to do the uneven bars in Jr High and gymnastics and actually did pretty good. I received a certificate for being the most flexible by 3 inches of anyone in my grade.
5. I love to make food and plan parties for kids, I love being a Mommy most of all.
5 People I Tag: Everyone.
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




2 comments:
I love that you put vocabulary words, now are we talking about the real words or the ones you like to make up because the real ones don't fit quite right?
I'm teasing you!
Both
Post a Comment