Monday, June 2, 2008

ABC Tag

I am still waiting on the return of my laptop!!! But I think this computer will handle typing. ; )

A. Attached or Single: Attached.
B. Best Friend: Brad/Kids/Sisters, Who says you have to have one????
C. Cake or Pie: Cake if my Mom makes it, Pie if Marianne does.
D. Day of Choice: Any day I can spend with my family doing something productive, or not.
E. Essential Item: Wet Wipes or Toilet Paper. We use a lot.
F.Flavor of Ice Cream: Mint Chocolate Chip. Sorry, my favorite too.
G. Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears if I have to pick one. I love to put them on Gingerbread Houses. You can't beat worms for a Spooky Dirt Cake.
H. Hometown: Cedar Falls, IA.
I. Indulgences: Reading books, studying anything I can get my hands on.
J. January or July: July! It's warm and I don't like to be cold. Why do I live in Iowa????
K. Kids: 6 girls and 3 boys. We are a little heavy on estrogen.
L. Last movie I saw in a theater: Still is Hitch. We probably need to get out more.
M. Musician: I enjoy singing.
N. Number of siblings: 4 sisters, 3 brothers
O. Orange or Apples: Apples dipped in anything.
P. Phobias or Fears: Hate mice and mice with wings. Anything that flies at my face at break neck speeds. My favorite is my kids screaming saying a centipede was "charging them".
Q. Quote: "Giving birth no more makes you a mother, than standing in a garage makes you a car."
R. Reasons to smile: Seeing your kids excel in Personal Progress and Faith In God Programs and work towards an Eagle Scout. Watching kids bear their testimonies. Service Projects. Husband coming home.
S. Season: Fall in Iowa, my kids are all home for sure. School starts.
T. Tag 4: Whomever happens to be interested
U. Unknown fact about me: I knew I was going to marry my husband on our first date. He did too. He picked out where to propose a couple weeks later.
V. Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals: Oppressor of Animals. I guess that is what it's called if you enjoy cooking.
W. Worst Habit- Listening to negativity.
X. X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, I love a sneak peak at my kids.
Y. Your favorite Food: It varies. Cold foods are good since we don't have air now.

Z. Zales or Claires: Zales, If I am going to wear something, I don't want to break out and be miserable for weeks. My husband prefers Kays.

1 comments:

Dianne said...

I hear you on the jewelry deal. I buy cheap stuff, then don't wear it because my ears are REALLY sensitive. I actually found a good deal at Kohls once. I got cubic zirconium white gold studs that were originally $65 for $20. Not bad. keep your eye out when you get to the big city. haha