Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Snaggled Taggled

High School tag:1. Did you date someone from your school? Oh, no! Eww!
2. What kind of car did you drive? Chevelle
3. Were you a party animal? No, but I was fun.
4. Were you considered a flirt? I suppose.
5. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir. I loved to sing until someone told me it made their ears bleed. Not nice huh? I sing again now though.
6. What was your most embarrassing moment of high school? Too many to count.
7. Were you a nerd? No. I pretty much got along with every body. More just a smiling face.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? No. Ugh!
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Yes, a few times and No, I will not expand on that.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Cedar Heights fight song I can.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Creative Writing Teacher.
12. What was your school's full name? Cedar Falls High School
13. School mascot? Tiger
14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? I don't remember, must have been a doozy of a night.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No! I worked to hard to get to this age. I would rather have the body of a Mom and confidence of an adult than the body of a teeny bopper and insecurities of teeny bopper.
16. What do you remember most about graduation? Hmm, Travis with the beer farts.
17. Where did you go senior skip day? I don't remember this either, I know I did.
18. Were you in a club? Does YW count?
19. Have you gained some weight since then? Yep.
20. Who was your prom date? Darren Plants.
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I haven't gone to any. I have found some people on facebook and that has satisfied some of my curiosity. It is fun to see them in their different lives and becoming successful at what they try.
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Pay attention more so you can teach your kids and keep those skills. Teachers today do not teach half as much as you had an opportunity to learn.

0 comments: