Monday, May 18, 2009

Is preparing for life changing events.

I am not ignoring my blog, although I am. I don't think I could possibly be more vague or cryptic. We are trying to get our house on the market and might have found another one, so I won't have anytime for for this until I figure out a few major details. I will update as soon as I can, but.... life is in shuttle rocket launch mode and we may be ready for take off. Any prayers our way that we will make the best choice for our family would be fabulous.

4 comments:

Dianne said...

you got it babe!! i secretly wish that your new home might be in idaho, but alas i digress. we love you and will definitely keep your family in our prayers.

Sockrma18 said...

Praying, praying, praying!!!!

Billy Coffey said...

Prayers that all goes well!

Frisbies Forever said...

This is Mikayla,Thanks guys!!!!