Ok, so for the first big news. Love doesn't care how old you are. Love has a real look, it graces your eyes, your body, your words and it speaks to your soul. Nicole is my oldest daughter and she has been an integral part of our family. When she first came to our home, she was hurt and angry and didn't know how to be a child. It took some growing stretching and creative parenting and even more prayers, but she is an amazing woman. She is a woman of virtue, substance, creativity, and she is amazing to me. Most people I would probably balk at this age for marriage, but I could not be happier for her! She and Ryan are an amazing couple with a value system that is immpeccable. I know they are going to be so happy. I am so sad that they will be in Utah, I am going to miss them so much! He fits perfect in our little family as you will see in the next post. He truly fits right in..... Becki, Brittney, you are right. This cannot go to waste. This will be played ever after, he cannot live this down. I will always love this boy!
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




3 comments:
Congrats! How exciting.
That's wonderful news. My best to Nicole and Ryan.
Where in Utah will they live?
Post a Comment