Thursday, April 29, 2010

Changing Thoughts

"It's too easy to say you're too tired, too stressed, too busy, too this, too that. Too bad. The only way you'll strip away the fat is to start by stripping away the excuses." -Dr Oz & Dr Roizen


So today am feeling all of the above and really would just rather go back to bed. 2 lil boys are not going to have that though! I have a lot on my plate this week and am just plain stressed. I am not seeing the scale budge yet and am a little discouraged. BUT, I am going to strip away excuses and change up my routine today, get out of a rut and do something different and I KNOW I will feel better. I just have to start. Then I am going to work my lil heart out until the sweat pours off me and I feel exhausted. Then I will bathe and AVOID the scale, get started on my to do list and feel better in my head, heart and body. I don't know why somedays I just let everything get to me, but I know it holds me back and I am going to climb this emotional mountain, not eat out of frustration, and I am going to kick it into high gear and DO what I know I can! I am going to put on one of my OLD, but revived outfits that I used to feel good wearing and remember that I am even healthier than I was at this size previously. I am going to change my thought patterns and NOT be discouraged. I am going to avoid negativity and be a cheerleader of positivity and overcome my natural tendencies. I am going to do something GREAT today!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

You GO girl!!! It's just what I needed to hear today.

Piepee said...

Hang in there. We can be our own worst enemy. Mostly when we need to be our best friends. We can all do this!