My kids are going crazy since I haven't told the rest of the world yet... We are expecting again. We are really excited. Wow, 10 kids. I can't wait. We have the added bonus of even at this early stage our newest seems to be very kind to Mom. Girls usually make me vomit all the time and boys usually make me vomit half the time and blow up like the girl in Willie Wonka that has to be juiced. This time however, I haven't vomited or felt even a desire to vomit. This is kinda cool. I have been swelling up already and really, really tired. I did an ob panel on Friday and expect results on Tuesday. The Dr. I chose this time is really wonderful. She says that I can do a v-bac which makes me really happy, she was there when Puppie was born and she didn't think that I needed a c-section in the first place and she said from what she had seen, and she was right there, that she didn't see anything that warranted extreme measures and thought the last Dr. was just newer and more worried. So I am excited. I want to have this baby normally. We will see though. We have now told the scariest people, so now we will tell everyone else. So, consider yourself told and know that we are really happy and our kids are ecstatic. They all have name options and willing to move beds around and talking about who is going to seat next to the baby in the van and how exciting it all is. I am just grateful to not but a puker this time around. Yippee!
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




8 comments:
Congrats! That is wonderful!!!!What is your due date?
That is such great news!! Especially the NOT puking part!!
Congratulations! I think I hate you... I hear we are due the same time and I AM puking!
Congrats again! Always love to have the neices and nephews grow. I'm such a lucky aunt.
Congrats! You are a super woman.
It could be ~11 or 12~ you never know what heavenly father has in store for you! I love you and like to give you a hard time about haveing twins or 1 or 2 or 3 kids love you!
Congrats!! How great, a baby is always good news. You tell those other people to just stick it!
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!! I hope you continue to feel great during your entire pregnancy.
Post a Comment