Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mommy gets a Makeover....

Ok, I said I want three inches off the bottom and long layers and showed a front and a back veiw picture of the haircut I wanted so I could still do long ringlets when I so chose. What I got was a haircut I had several years ago and is a little more than shoulder length. Not much. Hmmmm.
Oh well. That's what I get for not having Shenita cut my hair when I saw her. I don't dislike it, just not what I asked for this time.

6 comments:

The Hanselmann Family said...

I think it looks cute! I had a good time with all of you too.

Piepee said...

I like it, it compliments your features. Just remember your always beautiful!

La Familia Mata said...

I think it looks great. I missed being with all of you. Glad you guys had a great time!

Frisbies Forever said...

I know, we missed you too. I feel bad I only have pictures of Brittney looking like a pirate. Ooops.

Anonymous said...

I like it and at least it is longer than you wanted and not shorter, remember my 9 inch lose when i went in for a trim to someone who wasn't my regular stylist. Yeah, still bitter about that!

meghan said...

i love mommy makeovers...they are great. congrats on expecting. how exciting! when are you due?