Saturday, December 12, 2009

Generations of Love












Nothing warms my heart more than the love my husband holds for his father. He is constantly thinking about him, worrying over him and asking me if I see subtle differences in him. He loves him so much. I love when we get to visit and he still gets down on the floor with his son and grandkids and plays cars and "fights" with them. Lots of punch you in the kissers! Lots of love and happy memories. The rest of us played apples to apples and enjoyed our activity too, but their quiet enjoyment of each other and just being together.....it's what families are forever are all about.

2 comments:

La Familia Mata said...

That's awesome. I can't wait to see you all for Christmas. I've never been to your house. Is it "spoon proof"?? ha ha

Dianne said...

You're trees are very pretty! Which one will you use for Christmas morning?