We had a blast! We had a wonderful cake and it was moist and filled with milk. 4 kinds! Yummy! I got a sweater and it is pink. We had a lot of fun! We actually celebrated my birthday that night, but ate my cake for breakfast with oatmeal. We watched movies that we rented and helped everyone who was puking. I got to watch High School Musical for the first time. I thought it was good although some thought it wasn't so good. The next day we played and the snow and made a couple snowmen and we had a snowball fight with our neighbors. Well,even on my birthday through all the excitement I was able to feel the spirit and get an answer to a prayer. Remembered all the sudden a blessing I got because I was sick. It said that I would be able to help others from what I had gone through. I have and I have learned a lot!
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




3 comments:
What a great post! I'm glad you had a good birthday and I hope everyone starts feeling better soon. What is used to make the numbers on your cake?
M. Cherries
I LOVE CHERRIES!! What a great idea! I miss you! I can't believe you're a YW now. You're gonna love it! Happy Birthday and we love you!!!
Post a Comment