Monday, December 21, 2009

Relaxed Christmas

I am doing things differently, I am not scheduling like a madwoman. Not crossing every dot or whatever. I am doing what we have time for and what I feel like. Not trying to meet everyone's expectations and you know what? The sky didn't fall in. I am happier doing what I have gotten done and I think we have gotten more done.
I am trying to take it all in stride and when the crazy woman in me wells up, I say shut up and cuddle a kid. Does wonders. Hope I can keep this up after the holidays. I like the less stress and more love. I am going to do a family update, just don't know when. I will get to it, or maybe not. :)

2 comments:

Dianne said...

love it! I need to remember that lots of times too. i love you! thanks so much for you good example.

Piepee said...

I agree enjoy the moment and christ's love.