(1) 3-5 oz. vaseline (generic, fine)
(2) 15 oz. baby lotion (I like Johnson's the pink stuff, every other kind should work if you want to try)
(2) 4 oz. Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E Cream (They have another kind too at Dollar General, but this one has more STUFF in it that is super moisturizing.)
(1/2 to 1) tsp. Sweet Pea Fragrance (I get mine at Hobby Lobby in the soap section.)
Mix in a big bowl with a handmixer, feel free to play with the list to make it your own and more suited to your skin. I prefer LESS vaseline because I think it is too greasy, but others have doubled it. I may add a little bit more next time, just because it holds more of the moisture in. You can use any fragrance you like. Happy making!
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment