Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Things

Trying Pilates. Started Steroids and Blood Pressure medications. Starting meditation. Not Eastern chanting. Just clearing your mind and reducing stress. We actually all slept sounder last night which was a huge benefit. Pilates is harder than it appears. Everyone is trying different workouts and seeing what they like. I still prefer the elliptical. I can turn up the music, not take up as much space, and not think, just listen to music which is healthier for me than what I have done in the past. They can all move about me and ignore me and I can just disappear. LOVE that. Finding we are reducing stress rather quickly. This is a huge benefit.

2 comments:

Filmmer on Location said...

That's great. I love the eliptical myself. I have one of those because its a great way to just forget about the rest of the world for a moment and concentrate on clearing you mind.

manne said...

Give yoga a try. It's great for core strengthening, relaxation and clearing of your mind.