YOU would not believe the MAJOR differences we are seeing already. Literally thousands are praying for us across the US that I KNOW about. She is getting warmer, her vision is staying intact where a couple days ago it would blink out every morning and a couple times a day for 10 to 20 min. Her breathing has improved. She is getting a better attitude. Me too. She has been able to walk a flight of stairs without having a 5 min recovery period. She said her joints appear more strengthened. I can't gauge that, but I can see that her eyelids are no longer purple. The meds are supposed to take a week to see improvement. We noticed improvements within 2 hours of our note going out and asking for prayers. I am so blessed with the greatest friends and their friends!!! I am so grateful for our Savior and the blessings He extends. Thank you for all of your faith. I know no matter what now, we will be ok.
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment