Wow! Our kids have been helping Dad organize the basement and clean up their own stuff. Probably enough said. I on the other hand have been manning the computer. We have been searching the Bell and Frisbie lines and have been blessed to find a plethora of new information. All from a few questions to Grandma and the floodgates opened and started a fresh burst of energy like we have never had before. I don't even want to sleep. I just want to keep transcribing. What a cool week. We have started indexing for The Church as well and have been keeping busy with this too. Our oldest has been researching scholarships and all the older kids have been busy with finals. It has been a wee bit quieter around here as everyone has been studying and searching. Our 3 yr old is potty training and that has made for some interesting adventures. He is getting it though. He has to be reminded, but goes almost every time he is told. Now if we can just shoot that responsibility to him, we would be doing well. Our baby is pulling himself up and feeding himself and just being adorable all the time! He is learning and growing so much. Dad has been roofing houses and trying to not slide off the roofs when the ice forms. We are plodding forward though. We went and looked at a Dog Sarge to adopt and he is Beautiful and Sweet and all those things that you want a dog to be. Now we have to go see Junior and see if he would be a better match for a family and then there may be one more option. We are so looking forward to this summers activities! We will keep you posted!!!
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




1 comments:
Great work on the family history. While we are visiting David's family in Phoenix I did some research myself. Now I just need to enter all of the info. I love hearing how your family is doing. Can't wait to see some photos!
Post a Comment