Well, as we last posted, we have been organizing and giving away and sorting and goodwill is happy. I haven't seen so many bags full in I don't know how long! Wow, we have too much stuff! It feels really good to downsize and diminish the sort piles. Some of this stuff hasn't been opened since we moved 2 times ago and some of Brad's stuff hasn't been opened since we got married! 3 new babies are very happy or at least their parents are. Some would say this is a bad idea to give away your baby clothes, but I need more room. We have our oldest daughter getting ready for Construction Management. Then taking a short class in Photography. She will be a natural. She has been flippin and floppin back and forth trying to decide what to do, I think she has finally settled on a career choice. We will see what next week brings.... She will do wonderful! Dad is excited too. Well, he his mostly excited because she will be one of the only Frisbies to ever go to college! Plus, she wants to work with him! She should be moving to the basement soon where she will have some privacy and room to spread out and be an adult, yet still have the perks of living with the family. Not even graduated, and I am missing her already! Even though she is staying here! It's hard to let your kids grow up but I am so proud of her and her decisions. I never worry about her. That is amazing when you consider I am speaking about a teenager! We have awesome kids.
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment