We had a great time at the Terry Christmas this year. I am without a camera for the time being, so you can't see our view of the fun, but it was a blast. We got to stay with the Hayes and enjoyed our time there, we all attended church together the next morning and then had stone soup and sledded in Epworth. I am not one to like being wet and cold, but it was a good time minus the snow in my underwear. It is amazing where that can get into between layers while you are spiraling out of control, but I would do it again. First time in several years I haven't gotten hurt sledding, but them my adventure-seeking husband wasn't "helping". ; ) Last time I ended up with my 2nd oldest making me eat snow. It was fun though. We have created many lasting memories that will last a lifetime and then some.
I was filling out the calender and stressing out as I watched the days fill up. Then I was able to put it all in perspective. We will have enough time to do what matters. We will make it work and if not everyone gets to do everything, it's ok. Let's see if I can keep the attitude for a year and adopt for a lifetime. Wish me luck. You all know what a worrier I am. I am going to trust it will all be fine. Do all I can do and let the rest fall where it may, then trust Him enough to let it lay.
We also were blessed to be able to stay at Uncle Brian's and we even played the Redneck Game. I was actually quite proficient at it. I must just be a good guesser and not a closet redneck like my husband likes to claim.
I must say it was a fun and wonderful and stressful week, but through lots of prayer and hope and faith and diligent reading of the scriptures, I am feeling much better and am grateful for the life I lead and the love I am capable of sharing.
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




1 comments:
Hey Frisbies! Glad to see you here and be able to keep in better contact.
Post a Comment