Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I've got a NEW job! Sort of....

Well, we are moving into a new area in our lives. I am going back to work. I am starting to sell Pampered Chef again. I LOVE Pampered Chef and they are a really good company to work for. Especially if you are a Mom and if you happen to be a Mom of numerous kids. So, expect to get asked to host a party, or you could just cut to the chase and tell me when you have yours planned!!!! Remember to ask everyone!! Worst they can say is no. Anyway, so we have been still busy organizing. Every child had to clean up their room. Now my room is full. I think that means they don't need things and I can move it to goodwill. Is that what this means?? I am beginning to think so. We also have had a particularly nasty strain of virus rearing its ugly head in our home. Temps of 102-104 with upset stomach and vomiting and icky wickies making their way out noses, throats and ears. I am praying we are on the tail end, it appears as such. My husband has been so great to help with bathing pukey kids and help reduce temps and just rocking whomever needs rocking. He hasn't been sleeping much, but our kids are getting better. Kids are busy doing homework so my turn to get dinner ready and send You your invites. If I forgot anyone, email me or leave a comment and I will send you one too.

0 comments: