The Rules are:
1) Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name that you wish you had.)
2) When tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name facts.
3) At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave a comment telling them that they're tagged and to read your blog. Oh and P.S. you may need to copy and paste these instructions for others to see on your blog page!
Ok, I don't know ANYONE I want to make tagged, so if you can read this, consider yourself tagged and have fun. Can't wait to see your blog.
D Disaster. We are working on updating our Disaster Kits and I have made quite the Disaster in the mean time!
E Energetic. I have several energetic children. Take your pick.
E Explicitly Eternal. I have had to become very explicit with directions lately. Eternal is what my family is.
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment