Well, it's kind of odd how everything turns out, but EVERYTIME we are predicted with inclement weather my husband is gone or scheduled to be gone. It's really quite amazing. He can't possibly be planning it. I must just need more refining or something because I can't figure out why when the lights go out, when the heat goes out, water stops in the well I am stuck by myself. This time it was that the van left after we got home. It slid right down the driveway on the ice. It has been a long winter so far. We have gotten stuck in our driveway numerous times and had to punch the gas through the neighbors yard to get out and fly out onto our highway or we would have been stuck worse. It is always an adventure! I must admit, I am never bored. One of my mil's, this week has given me an incredible gift. Her family history! Even though I have been feeling kind of yucky, I have been able to do that and feel semi-productive. It is a HUGE book. This is so much fun trying to piece everyone together and see their lives, disappointments and triumphs. Seeing the tragedy in their lives and seeing them stand up and try again. We have have many things to post but I need to get ready for Scripture Study and I can't decide whether or not to post some of the really funny things that happened this week. I am not sure if I will have a couple of kids annoyed with me or not. Let's just say for sure, it's a good thing to build your vocabulary and KNOW what your saying and it is always a good idea to know what you are rhyming or things can turn bad and funny quickly!
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




2 comments:
Yeah for Family History!! I just started working on David's and I certainly have my work cut out for me.
Busy, is better than NOT. I promise. You're doing such a great job with your kids. Love you.
Post a Comment