Thursday, February 28, 2008

SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS


Ok, Forsty, get your little butt upstairs and get dressed, we have a big day today. This is how he comes down. So, though technically, he did dress himself and manipulated zippers and boots and underwear that I was impressed by, I was a little distressed by what he thought was proper attire for going to the bank. If you can't have a sense of humor about raising kids, you shouldn't be raising kids. I will spare you the pictures that led to this ensemble. Let's just say 3 big drawers emptied and when we get back he will be learning the fine art of folding and to properly hang dress shirts.

2 comments:

La Familia Mata said...

I think it looks super. And I am sure the glasses will be of great use during the dangers faced while errand running!

Dianne said...

How do they know? It's amazing how quickly they grasp the fine art of coordinating clothing! It must be an innate gift they're given. He looks great.