Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Recent Decadent Desserts




Pickle is CREATIVE! Look at what beautiful creations she can muster. These are first attempts at Fruit Pizzas complete with Mangoes and Star Fruits. This Chocolate is her first Torte. Not only can she design and build her own kitchen, she can cook in it to boot! What an amazing woman.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

This looks delicious!! Bring some to my house. These look great. Well done.

La Familia Mata said...

Whoa! I gave up checking your blog for a bit because there wasn't any new stuff. And then....BAM! Yeah, I'm so glad your back posting. I loved seeing pics of the house. I love older houses. I'm sure it has it's frustrating moments, but the memories (not to mention work ethinc)your family is creating is FANTASTIC! I love the run down of the kids too! I can't believe the kids are getting so old! Yummy treats, too! Does she deliver?