A Super Survey
Getting to know ME
Where were you born? Waterloo, Black, Iowa, USA (Sorry Family History)
Middle name: Dee
How old will you be this year? 36. Of course, I have been calling myself 36 for the last year because I don't like "5" numbers. I like 6's. Maybe because I am child #6, who knows?
Nicknames: My Beautiful Wife, Mommy, Guru of Motherdom, Lori, Zorianne, Me and a few you all will never be privy too!
Are you taller than your mother or father? Mom. She's a shorty.
Do you cry in movies? Of course!!!
What is your biggest pet peeves? I have a couple, people who snoop, and lie about it. People who gossip and hurt others to make themselves feel better and SELFISHNESS!! Ooh, that makes me so annoyed. Get over yourself!
Favorite color: Purple!
Favorite foods: Cheesecake, Lasagna, I like all kinds of food as long as I can tweak it.
Favorite Beverage: Water, Skim Milk and Sprite
Favorite cold cereal: Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch
Favorite smells: Vanilla scents, My husband, and SNUGGLE, or maybe I just like the bear, I am a little crazy that way.
Favorite time of day: Anytime all my family is home. I love all the chatter and discoveries and hugs and kisses. It is the BEST to get to be a Mom.
Favorite make-up products? Clinique and Maybelline. Odd combo isn't it?
How many pillows do you sleep with? 2 normally, pregnant, I build my own bunker.
Do you play an instrument? I play the piano, a little.
Have you ever been skinny dipping? Isn't that a little personal?
Did you do any sports in High School? I am NOT a sporty type chick! I am more creative and not competitive. I like to see everyone happy. Does not bode well with the "I Win!" Mentality.
What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Hitch with my husband. It was actually pretty funny, but that was a long time ago wasn't it? Oops, we should probably get out more.
What is your favorite article of clothing? My pumps.
What was your first impression of your spouse? Oh, now THAT is worth telling, but only in private with lots of time on your hands.
What is your favorite "me- time" activity? Reading, blogging, cooking, snuggling with family.
Favorite TV shows? Actually, sorry all you fans out there, TV annoys me. I would rather do something. It interferes with my train of thought and makes it hard to hear my kids... I would rather do something myself or be with others. When I did use to watch tv I did like Law & Order and Trading Spaces, but I may not even like those anymore.
What is your dream car? 1969 Camaro if I had to choose, but I have too many priorities and things that are more important than a car. Please, you drive it. Now if you can teach me how to blink my family places so we don't have to waste time, I would be impressed by that.
What is one of your weaknesses? Wanting to be accepted by people I never will be. Don't even know why I care.
What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? If there was nothing to fix, how could you fix it?
If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be? 1800's hands down. That would be so much fun and hard. Since that is not possible, my husband is going to hand carve a sleigh for me. Someday.
What is the emotion you feel the most? Peace. That is the best. Knowing I have done my best and all will be well.
Do you consider yourself outgoing? Only if I have to be. Honestly, I would much rather someone strike up a conversation with me. Then, I will talk A LOT.
What is something you are constantly working on? Family History, getting my family organized with something they can keep up.
Any hidden talents? I don't like to brag unless it's about my kids.
What is a word or phrase you overuse? Like, I don't know. No one tells me anymore, so I am probably just oblivious.
What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? I can't really talk about it. Sum it up as a disloyalty. Nothing unforgivable or that bad.
What is the best thing that happened to you this past year? Everyday I have with my family. The rest is just frosting.
What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? Organizing my business to take some pressure off my incredible, amazing and adorable husband.
The best piece of advice you learned this past year? When trials press upon you and you don't know what to do, hit the floor, say a prayer and get up there's work to do. Give often of yourself, of this you won't regret. Expect nothing in return, rewards will be heaven sent. This is a rhyme I made up for me. It's my best advice yet.
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




1 comments:
Good advice! I miss you! Would you like to come to my house and hang out?
Post a Comment