Monday, February 16, 2009

Plan B gets in on the action but with a twist


She has designed her own way of doing this, separate than her sister's, but nonetheless effective. You can see how practical and serious she is. She is a determined cook. I should video her too. What the heck, they all make me laugh.

4 comments:

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

This is off topic, but I wanted to say "hello." I came here through another Iowa blogger. And I'm an Iowa blogger, too. I'm guessing your eastern Iowa, but the Amish reference. I am from the far northwest corner. Good to "see" you here.

Billy Coffey said...

No way could I ever do anything like that. I'd somehow get that wrapped around my neck and choke myself.

Frisbies Forever said...

Hey it's nice to meet you!

Dianne said...

Wow! She has really changed this last year! So grown up!