The prettiest girl (the prettiest girl)
I ever saw (I ever saw)
Was sippin' ci- (was sippin' ci-)
Der through a straw (der through a straw)
The prettiest girl I ever saw
Was sippin' cider through a straw
/ G - / / D - / G - / - - C - / D - G - /
I said to her, "What ya doin' that fer"
A sippin' cider through a straw"...
First cheek to cheek, then jaw to jaw
We both sipped cider through a straw...
Every now and then, that straw would slip
And we'd sip cider lip to lip...
That's how I got my mother in law
By sippin' cider through a straw...
Now forty-nine kids, all call me Pa
From sippin' cider through a straw...
Sorry, making this made me think of this song,
and so I replay the demented version for you!
1 pkg. fresh cranberries
3 qts water
2 cinnamon sticks
9 whole cloves
Combine these ingredients in a saucepan and bring to boil,
cover and simmer for 25 minutes. Strain and discard
cranberry pulp, cinnamon sticks, and whole cloves.
Immediately add:
1 1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup orange juice
1/4 cup lemon juice
Stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour into mugs and
serve hot. So good! Plus, you can chill and
add ice and is fabulous as a punch. Packs lots
of nutrition and kids will drink even when sick
and soothes their throats. We love this.
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




2 comments:
That is great I haven't heard that song since my first year of girls camp I had almost forgotten it. thank you for putting a smile on my face; i needed it.
I have never heard of cranberry cider. It sounds delicious. Thanks for sharing! :O)
Post a Comment