The things that are constant are this.
He is there.
No matter how heavy the burden, and heavy they can be.... He does not move.
We do.
If we want to feel of God's love, we have to be where He is. Drawing our hearts out in prayer, doing His work and most importantly, forgiving others that He may be able to forgive us. Sometimes things may feel unforgivable. It is not. May not be tolerated, but forgivable, yes.
It is having Charity, the pure love of Christ. Seeing love and the best in others and actively wishing for that for them. No matter how they act. People will always act how they will. We can only control ourselves.
The trials keep up, why? Because. I used to hate that word as a kid. Seemed like the answer to everything that I asked. Now I understand. Because. Left unsaid was You need to be brought to Him. You need to be humbled and made teachable. You need to seek Him so you can feel His love. I couldn't have anyone tell me these things. I wouldn't have heard it. I needed to discover so it would write itself upon my heart and I could treasure them.
Today, I am grateful for every trial in my life. They have been lifted that they do not weigh me down anymore. Nothing has changed mind you. Just me. He is working within me. Things that seemed devastating before I am finding joy in now. I am so grateful for the changes on my life, my heart, my mind, my family, my life. I see things clearly that were muddled. Like the blinds had been lifted. Things that made no sense and I tried so hard to understand, suddenly free me. I don't have to wait for anyone else. I can grow at my own pace and not worry about anyone else. I can teach those who are willing, ready and capable of listening. I can feel peace in my home every second of the day, even midst the busyness of it all.
I can know who my true friends are. There is a sifting process going on. I can see who supports me and truly loves me. I can see who truly knows who I am. Those who do not, it is ok. They are entitled to their opinions. That's what they are. Opinions. They have no bearing on my life and choices. I know who I am, I know where I am going, I know whose opinion matters for He is the judge of us all.
I am truly grateful for the love I feel from my Heavenly Father and the peace that permeates our home and the time we have found to do the most important things. I don't like that we get caught up sometimes in the things of the world. We know our way back and we know our focus and we will be a better family for it. Regardless of anyone else's opinions.
For we know His voice, and we will follow it. Nothing else matters.
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




1 comments:
I understand. It is a great feeling. Positivity. It just spreads.
Post a Comment