This is what was played at our Wedding during the Wedding March.
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago
"Those who walk in faith will feel their lives encompassed with the light and blessings of heaven. They will understand and know things that others cannot." Joseph B. Wirthlin -
This is what was played at our Wedding during the Wedding March.
Posted by Frisbies Forever at 8:51 PM
3 comments:
Hey....nice blog! I can't believe how huge your family is!!! I miss you and the good old young women days! I hope things are going well for you and your family!!!
I love Canon in D. That's what they played for us while we came down the aisle. So pretty!
Very pretty though I have to tell you that when I started the video I forgot to pause your music playlist and was confused by the Kermit version of "Rainbow Connection" mixed with Canon in D. I thought, "That's weird, but she did marry Brad so who knows what he came up with." Then of course I understood my error and had a good chuckle. Thought maybe you would too.
Post a Comment