No matter what we try our hands at, it always seems like it is more fun than we first envisioned. The handcarts were a blast. These are some friends of ours that used to work with us and my visiting teacher and their kids. We had so much fun running around together and playing. It was great. Frosty did his imitation of a crouching tiger. Puppie is doing push ups on the watermelon and trying to figure out how to get into his favorite fruit. We are riding the Thomas Train and Annie. Fishing in the fishing pond and trying out stilts.
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




1 comments:
This looks like such a great event! I wish we did something like this around here! You would think we would, but we don't. I suppose I could go to Salt Lake and there are LOTS of things going on.
Post a Comment