Crazy 8s
8 things I'm passionate about:1. Brad
2. My Children
3. My Faith in Christ
4. My Family All of them
5. Family History~ Blogging~ Journaling to me.
6. Learning everything I can
7. Teaching
8. Reading
8 books I have read recently:
1. The Book of Mormon
2. Prophecy Key To The Future
3. No one can take your place
4. Huebner vs. Hitler
5. Of Souls, Symbols, and Sacraments
6. Mothering with Spiritual Power
7. Starkweather Family History
8. Lone Tree, Iowa The Pioneers and their Descendents
8 things I often say:
1. You can do it!
2. Someone is going to get hurt.
3. I love you!
4. Oh, that makes sense.
5. I can't understand whining or yelling. My ears don't decipher that language.
6. Now what? How do we work this out?
7. A family is a family/
8. Work cures all pain, and service cures broken hearts.
8 things that annoy me:
1. negative attitudes
2. disloyalty
3. are all those kids yours? no, really.
4. whining
5. arguing
6. your not their "real" Mom?
7. ingratitude
8. laziness
8 things I look forward to each day:
1. Reading Blogs and keeping up with everyone
2. Eating on the deck
3. Family Scripture Study
4. Family Prayer
5. Getting new material for laughter from my kids.
6. Watching my kids grow and develop hidden talents.
7. Working with my husband & kids and being amazed at what they can accomplish.
8. My husband coming home.
8 things I look for in a friend:
1. sense of humor
2. understanding my heart, not the words that jumble out at times.
3. understanding my lack of time and chronic lateness
4. kids
5. positive attitude
6. sense of service
7. love me and allow me to love them
8. seeing beyond people's decisions, and see them.
8 things I want to do before I die:
1. serve a mission
2. travel to build homes for people and help them receive clean water
3. teach my children and grandchildren
4. learn to successfully garden
5. be a weight I am comfortable with
6. sleep
7. learn to play the piano better
8. own a working farm
8 things I have learned this past year:
1. I can overcome others negativity
2. I don't have to try and compete with ghosts, living or dead.
3. It doesn't have to cost a lot of money to stay in contact with my family & friends (thank you blogger.com)
4. It's all ETERNAL.
5. I can survive the changes of having my husband GONE from home ALL day long and gone ALL night long for weeks. Still don't like it.
6. Children need to work and serve.
7. I really miss my extended family.
8. Christ really can heal broken hearts.




0 comments:
Post a Comment