Friday, July 11, 2008

What a Great Quote!

I just saw this on a friend's blog that is the QUOTEMASTER! It reads,

If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart!

What the perfect solution to rude comments about how do you deal with ALL THOSE KIDS??
I don't deal with all those kids, I relish the fact that I am able to join in their lives and document their growth and be a living testimony to their accomplishments, failures and resilience as they stand up again. I see them stumble, straighten and move ever forward and faithful and am in awe that my Heavenly Father would allow me the honor of being part of their lives and blessing me with their presence. My heart is full as full can be. I am just grateful to have my husband as my eternal companion, and that his heart is just as full as his hands.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

You're such a good Mom. Some days it feels like I'll never be where you are emotionally/spiritually. Thank you for being a good example for the rest of us who struggle to remember to ENJOY what we do as Mothers.

La Familia Mata said...

Great quote and response!

Mom of 5 Gents said...

Thanks. :)
It is very obvious that you also have a heart full.