I read this on Lolo's blog. Ok 6 quirky things about me are the rules. Hmmm. Only 6? How do you pick?
1. I am having a hard time with Nicole moving to the basement. I know it's only a floor difference, but it is hard seeing your kids grow up and I really don't ever want them to leave, even though I want to see them grow and create their own lives. I guess I am just scared I will miss them too much.
2. I wave at cows. Always. My Grandpa Forsyth was driving me around one day and it occurred to me that horses get a lot of attention. No one notices cows. So I waved at them. He said, What are you doing? I explained and he looked at me like I was craz-y! It was fun. He proceeded to tell me the differences between different breeds of cows and what their purposes were, and I have continued the tradition of freaking people out to this day and now my kids do as well. Still fun. My husband had the same look as he did when I did it in front of him the first time, it was priceless. Now he honks at cows, I tell him we don't want them to be disturbed, just feel welcome. He doesn't listen though.
3. I hate the bathroom messy. It makes me crazy. Other people's bathrooms can be however they wish, doesn't bother me, but if my kids trash the bathroom, it makes me nuts. It is the only room in the house that I can't stand having things out in. I guess I figure there is no way you intended to put that away if you leave it in there.
4. I hate sleeping by myself. I complain, but I actually like it when the kids snuggle in when Brad is gone. Ok, I don't like being flopped over and poked, but I like them snuggled up.
5. It amuses me to know end to hear my kids sleep. I love their different sounds they make. Some talk, some whistle, some drool, some yell, some kick, one of them does all of them but thankfully no one sleep walks! I love how peaceful their faces are and to see the smoothness of their cheeks, they are so precious and they don't even realize.
6. I hate paperwork. Paperwork is so annoying. When you don't do it, it piles up and you are never sure where it goes or if it can be used for taxes, or if it is business and on and on and on. I wish sometimes paperwork was obselete, but then I wouldn't want to trust my memory either.
; ) So, that is the tip of the iceberg. I am sure there are a ton of things that I don't even realize are quirks. I can't wait to read about yours!
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment