Thursday, September 11, 2008

There aren't any FROGS, just handsome PRINCES, who don't know who they are.

I love Mormonads and this is what I thought of when I saw my kids frolicking with frogs. It must be something about childhood that makes frogs just amazing. What Ivan and I and Dianne could have done stupid and chronicled if we had a camera growing up. Better yet, maybe that was a blessing. Hmm.... Brad turned the big 40 and the older kids made his Brad The Builder Cake. They had so much fun. Keeping the boys out of it was the hard part.


4 comments:

meghan said...

how cute.. what a cute cake and all those frogs!

Dianne said...

that's a really cute cake! Happy Frog Birthday Brad!

Frisbies Forever said...

I made all the "tools" out of chocolate.

Krista said...

Wow....for an old man...brad sure doesn't look 40. All you guys must keep him pretty young with all the fun you guys have.