Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oh, Please, Grandma!

Doesn't Puppie look so expectant? He wanted Grandma to let him play with a skill saw. Best teething toy on the market these days apparently. Who knew? Frosty just danced the night away showing off for Grandma and acting like a crouching tiger. Since we had an early morning Drs. appt. I had the brilliant idea to go up the night before since mornings are so much harder on me still. Well, it would've been if Puppie had cooperated. He spent almost the WHOLE night up wanting to get out of bed and push everybody near him off. Aargh. At least I think this child won't be moving on like Frosty has and taking over my bedroom. He doesn't like to sleep near ANYONE. He has a routine and he really wants to keep it. Our Family Doctor says we are blessed enough to have 9 spirited children. What is spirited code speak for? I am guessing opinionated, strong willed, creative and full of energy with lots of love interspersed. Strong willed they are.

1 comments:

Dianne said...

I have 2 "spirited" children...my hats go off to you with 9!!