My little sister sent this to me and I wanted to share with all of you. I testify that He lives and He comes when you call. When you hurt, He hurts and the heavens weep right along with you. You are noticed and watched over as carefully as anyone and that your joys are indeed his joys and if you ever wonder if your thoughts and prayers are important to Him, stop and think how important it is to you when you hear your child's musings and frustrations and you will know that all things are important and He wishes to bless every thought and wish. I love my Savior and am so grateful for the blessings and trials that He helps me gain victory over and come out stronger in the end by lifting me up and see how far I have come and where I need to go.
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment