Bribe me with Fruit Loops and I go anywhere you want me. Mommy rather likes him being a baby however, so she won't bribe him. I might bribe Frosty into potty training though. ; )
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago
"Those who walk in faith will feel their lives encompassed with the light and blessings of heaven. They will understand and know things that others cannot." Joseph B. Wirthlin -
Bribe me with Fruit Loops and I go anywhere you want me. Mommy rather likes him being a baby however, so she won't bribe him. I might bribe Frosty into potty training though. ; )
Posted by Frisbies Forever at 6:54 AM
2 comments:
You look like me hanging out with the laptop on the couch! It's my natural habitat when the weather is yucky.
It says it is unavalibale. Maybe because I'm at school.
Post a Comment