1. I used to have one of my bestfriend's stepkids at my house everyday after school teaching her to make bread until her Mom came home and didn't even know it for almost a year.
2. My first car was a Chevelle.
3. I used to go rock climbing, in my car.
4. I once had the cops called by my parents under the age of 10 for eating ice cream at the neighbors.
5. I thought David Cassidy was so cute!
6. My kids think I know every song ever written.
7. My siblings and I used to run under the streets in sewers and catch frogs and play tag.
8. I had to get my Wedding Ring from a crazed relatives toe.
9. I had my first kiss under duress from an older 2nd grader.
10. I used to hold my vegetables in my mouth and spit them in the toilet. You could see the broccoli through the milk. I had to improvise.
I tag everyone who reads this!
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




2 comments:
So, you didn't know the girl was there or her mom didn't know she was there?
This was a really fun read.
I knew Mom and Step Mom didn't know daughter belonged to both. Mom half the time didn't know where she was, and step mom I never did anything with when daughter was around because they had such precious little time together. Finally someone said something and it made a connection and we were all like HEY!!!!
Post a Comment