Just kidding----It's a squirrel in my bathroom! For real, it freaked me out so bad! It has this weird desire to join our family. It has tried the roof, it has tried the door, it found its way through the exhaust fan to the downstairs bathroom. So now you can hear it in the duct work from the outside. AARRGGHH! It chatters and I leave the fan out so it will stay away from the whirling blades and won't want to come any closer. Frosty says, "Oh Mom, we need a pet! He's probably hungry and smells the food. I get him!"
No! I don't think so. We are trying to get him out, but he is a bugger. 3 guys jumped on my toilet, tub and chairs trying to wrangle the little guy out. IT BETTER NOT BE FEMALE! Wish us luck and if anyone has any ideas....Please I am all ears. I don't remember this episode on this old house! It is never boring at our house. Something is always happening. I guess my deck is put off a little longer until Chip or Dale is gone!
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




1 comments:
Good luck, honey! I have no suggestions. I haven't come upon this problem before.
Post a Comment