When you have a large family, things can sometimes get a LITTLE full. That's why it is important to take a step back and relax and just celebrate being a family. We decided we needed a break and we canceled all activities and we all worked together to make a fancy meal and a dance just for us. Soccer Angel decorated a fancy cake for the occasion. It is our 5th one in a row to just celebrate us all finding each other and our commitment to being a family. It was really fun. The kids all got in on it and dressed up, or wore Dad's clothes and it was a night to remember. Sometimes we were a little heavy on the dance partners but it is all good. The more the merrier. It almost made me cry as I looked over my family, my eyes kept stinging, as I saw them make sure everyone had a dance partner and everyone was happy. You know, I am so grateful that we never fixed our TV. We have so much more time, our kids act better and they are happier overall. I don't miss it one little bit. We have so much more time to just play. Did you see them get all tangled in knots? If I hadn't been laughing so hard I would have taken a picture of them all on the floor. They were a sight. Sir Talks A Lot danced a lot on his knees, the closest we had to an injury. Oh, how I love my family!!!
The “What You Do” List
8 years ago




4 comments:
that's it.....I think I will have a little " accident" with our t.v.!!!
You guys are always doing fun stuff together. Miss y'all!
So fun! What a fun family. The kids will always remember all the fun times.
I wanna go to a party where you don't have to wear pants. HeeHee, you guys are great. An inspiration.
Wow. You and your hubs sure know what it means to live a life overflowing with your children. It's not about the "stuff"....its about the relationships.
GOOD. FOR. YOU.
You rock sista!
Post a Comment